Flapper Style - Dec. 08

Flapper Style - Dec. 08
103 kilos - This is the first photo I've had taken in years that I actually like!!!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome 2009

WI yesterday resulted in a gain - second week in a row with a plus which is not good. Total gain for the Christmas/New Year period is 1K, which I know in the overall scheme of things is not a lot, but I'm going in the wrong direction!!! Easy to say "that over Christmas/New Year, it's hard to stay on track" but I feel for me that's just an excuse. I have procrastinated and hovered at the 14K total loss mark for all of December and to be honest I've been finding life at 103K good - I've got some new clothes that look good and I feel great in and in that frame of mind it's so easy to forget to track, have a second helping, another glass of wine etc., etc., etc. I've become complacent. Have done this lots of times before - lost some weight, felt good, lost the plot, and then slowly and surely put it all, plus some, back on. NOT THIS TIME!!!!

Have woken up this morning feeling in right frame of mind to get back on track. The thought I have in my head is that "if I feel good at 103K, how good will I feel at 99, 95 or even 90????" For the month of January I am only working Thursdays and Fridays, so lots of time to get moving and active. My GWEJ is to be under 100K which I think is doable. No, I KNOW it's doable. So watch out 99k, here I come .........

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh Lyn sounds like you're all fired up and determined to go for it. I decided that December just didn't count and that the journey starts again from today! So glad we're all here for each other...let's keep going...xx

    ReplyDelete