Flapper Style - Dec. 08

Flapper Style - Dec. 08
103 kilos - This is the first photo I've had taken in years that I actually like!!!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Time to Dream

These are my MVM composites at current weight of 103 kilos and goal weight of 71 kilos.

Can't believe I will ever look as thin as the second composite shows and if I'm honest think the model looks too thin and actually looked better at 75 kilos, but 71 is the figure WW has given me as a goal so I've stuck with that. I know the WW figure is only a guide and will not aspire to that if I feel it is too low, but a lovely thought and something to aim for and hey I was there once. -(long ago, pre-marriage and pre-children I used to weigh about 64 kilos). I do think the tiny waist and flat stomach might be a touch unobtainable though !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment