Flapper Style - Dec. 08

Flapper Style - Dec. 08
103 kilos - This is the first photo I've had taken in years that I actually like!!!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Fired Up Again

It's been two months since I last posted. Haven't been posting on the WW threads either although I have been reading them daily. Have been procrastinating on the food side as well and had no progress on the weight loss. Having said that, weight has remained pretty static at around 102/103k which I felt pretty positive about UNTIL this week's WI and I am suddenly up to 103.9. To be expected really as I am reverting to old habits and definitely eating and drinking more and not tracking and I know that if I don't pull my finger out and get back on track properly and completely the weight will continue to go on and I will end up back where I started.

SO, starting today I feel fired up again to get back on track and do this thing properly. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to lose weight and if it's to be it's up to me. On a really positive note, I bumped into a friend last week who I hadn't seen for ages and didn't know I was doing WW. The first thing she said was "have you lost weight" and "you look great". After 32 weeks, this was the first time this has happened and it felt good.

My goal is to be under 90k by my birthday in July.

Watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment